Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tagged

Been a while for postings around here. Crazy life, crazy brain, something's gotta give!
Here are my 8 things, enjoy!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Getting rid of all these headaches
2. Family trip to DisneyWorld in 16 days
3. Getting back into a new bible study this summer
4. Joe T's with the Shannon Family
5. Diana, Zach & Christopher's visit in August
6. Caleb's 1st Birthday party ... I can't believe he will be one!
7. Hannah's first swimming lesson ... what a big girl!
8. Caleb taking his real first steps and then the fun that will follow as I chase him chasing his sister!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to BodyWorks class at the gym
2. Picked up Caleb from Mema's where he had spent the night on Sunday
3. Mailed a care package to Arizona
4. Bought my bible study book for this summer
5. Called the Neurosurgeon to schedule my surgery
6. Went to the store before dinner
7. Enjoyed Tostada Night with the fam
8. Enjoyed an evening with no TV (after The Wheel was over, of course)

8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Today Show
2. Dora
3. The Golden Girls
4. Jon & Kate plus 8 (for now)
5. The Biggest Loser
6. 18 Kids and Counting
7. Wheel of Fortune
8. The Office!

8 People I Tag:
1. Ashley
2. Becky
3. Nicole
4. Angie
5. Kristen
6... No one else even knows I have a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment