Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Grocery Ad Tuesday

I don't know about anyone else, but I love the day when the grocery store ads come in the mail. Maybe it is my organized and (thanks to my husband's influence) money conscience nature, but I can't wait to sit down and go through the ads, find the best deals, pull my coupons for the week, plan our meals and make a list of all I need at the store.

If I could talk to myself ten years ago that Jen would wonder what happened to me, what happened to the things that I used to get excited about. But in this place in my life I am loving what I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Come on, who wouldn't get excited about $1.99 milk?!?!

Yeah for Ad Tuesdays!

1 comment:

  1. girl, i hear ya!! and i would TOTALLY get excited about $1.99 milk!!! (i'm lucky to find it for under 6 bucks)

    ReplyDelete